Use Your Essential Oils for Dogs --
Down to the very last drop!
And Recycle The Bottles
A couple of favorite ideas for the dogs:
- Order the bottle holders like you see in the photo and take emotional oils to the animal shelter or your favorite rescue to hang on kennel runs or crates for a little aromatherapy or to us in transport rides
- Make a misting spray! Add some fractionated coconut oil or a little witch hazel or cheap vodka and use as a misting spray for bedding or skin soothing. Just add a spray top... they fit perfectly!
- Soak your empty bottles in a jar of Epsom salt; then soak yourself in a hot Epsom bath or use it in your dog's bathwater for calming or skincare.
- Remove the orifice reducer, the plastic cap inside the top, to let the last few drops drip out
- Add your empty oil bottles to a jar of water; then use that water to fill your diffusers
- Save your empty bottles and use to make your own custom roller blends.
- Use your empties to fill with a small amount to share an oil sample with a friend.
- They make a perfect way to make your own blends or dilute oils with a carrier (See this Post for Dilution Ratios)